We're taking a look at our favorite all-season Duckfeet boot.
- Duckfeet Faborgs are lace-up boots made from vegetable-tanned heavy leather, with crepe rubber soles. The leather is a strong cow hide that softens with wear and, being a natural product, is very breathable.
- The Faborg is a unisex classic that keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Duckfeet Faborg boots are fine in snow or cold weather; the crepe rubber is supportive and hardwearing, and the leather wears well in chilly environments. We recommend a wool insole for Winter months.
- We always recommend that those looking for a walking shoe choose one with laces. The Faborg is a great option for travelling and walking, and suits anyone with a need for ankle support.
- These unisex leather boots are great for narrow or wide feet. The laces allow narrow feet to keep secure as the leather relaxes and softens.
- This model is typically stiff right out of the box and needs to be broken in. You will notice tightness on the tops and sides, and possibly the bridge as well.
- Once broken in the leather is soft and malleable and moulds to your unique footshape. They soften up beautifully, taking on fantastic & unique character.
- The laces offer fantastic support for travelling, walking, and problematic ankles.
- Suitable for a half or full orthotic, and great for anyone with an active lifestyle.
- We stock the Faborg in Euro sizes 36 - 47.
- The fit of Faborg boots is standard for Duckfeet shoes. Duckfeet boots and shoes are designed with space in mind, which is great for both average and wide feet.
- The toe box has ample room to allow toes to spread naturally and the boot progressively narrows towards the heel.
- It is standard for there to be some movement in the heel when you initially try on the boots; this is caused by the leather being stiff, and will dissipate as they wear in.
- To avoid blisters from the break-in process, check out our blog for alternative ways to soften up your pair that don't involve sacrificing your feet! breaking in your duckfeet
- It's important to ensure your toes are no more than lightly touching the end of your shoes when standing or walking.
- To ensure you select the correct size, measure your feet by standing on a ruler. Compare your largest measurement against our size chart here for a guide to your Duckfeet size.
- If your measurement matches the maximum length of a size, choose the next size up.
- Duckfeet Faborg boots come in Blue, Bio, Brown, Slate, Cocoa, Granate, Green, and Jeans. Take a better look at them here.