Fun in the Everyday
“They're nice enough to wear to work, but funky enough to catch people checking out your shoes.”- Joseph
- Colorful, polished, and just a little bit quirky.
- Perfect for all seasons: natural materials breath well in warm weather, or add cozy socks for winter.
- Hand crafted from vegetable-tanned, full grain leather and crepe rubber soles.
- Quality leather softens and patinas beautifully over time. (Check out our Before & After break-in photos.)
- All Duckfeet leathers are water resistant and hold up well in wet weather. Treating regularly with our leather care kit keep them happy and healthy during wetter months.
“I have a farm stand and am on my feet on gravel 11 hours /day. These shoes make that EASY....SOOOO comfortable. SOOO happy” -Talea H.
- A fun spin on the classic Derby shoe.
- Asymmetric stitching across the toe box provides a look like no other.
- Roomy toe box lets your toes splay naturally.
- Deep footbed accommodates even large orthotics.
“I had been eyeing these for almost 2 years, and my fiancé got them for me for my bday. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.” -Brooke P.
Sizing & Fit Notes
- We stock the Fyn in European sizes 35 - 48. (Need something larger? Just let us know!)
- Once broken in, the leather is soft and malleable and molds to your unique foot-shape.
- Like all Duckfeet, the Fyn is for all genders.
- Want extra insulation for winter? Add a wool insole!
- To learn about the break-in process, check out our blog for alternative ways to soften up your pair that don't involve sacrificing your feet! breaking in your Duckfeet
“I always get compliments whenever I wear them.” -Jo P.
- The Fyn comes in 9 rich colors: Bio, Brown, Black, Blue, Cocoa, Granate, Green, Jeans, and Slate. Take a better look at those colors here.