delicate & versatile
“Absolutely in love. The color online is nice, but in person, just over the top good! I wear these plain, with tights and even with thin socks. Jeans, dresses, overalls - they go with everything. I never thought I’d take my green Faborgs off but they now get an occasional rest when I wear these.” -Julie E.
- A classic Mary-Jane with a delicate twist.
- Midway between a sandal and a shoe, the enclosed toe and heel make it suitable for year-round wear.
- The Mols is an airier version of the Himmerland, featuring a cut-out style, thinner strap, and lighter soles.
- Quality leather softens and patinas beautifully over time. (Check out our Before & After break-in photos.)
- All Duckfeet leathers are water resistant and hold up well in wet weather. Treating regularly with our leather care kit keep them happy and healthy during wetter months.
“I have so much trouble finding comfortable shoes. These are the best. I ended up buying a second pair!” - Ann M.
- Handcrafted with water-resistant, eco-friendly Terracare® leather
- One of only two shoes (the other is Blavand!) with a thinner crepe sole makes the Mols our lightest closed-heel option.
- Roomy toe box lets your toes splay naturally.
“This is my 7th pair of Duckfeet shoes and my first pair of Mols. And I love them as much all the others.” -Elisabeth B.
Sizing & Fit Notes
- We stock the Mols in European sizes 35 - 46.
- Once broken in, the leather is soft and malleable and molds to your unique foot-shape.
- Like all Duckfeet, the Mols is for all genders.
- To learn about the break-in process, check out our blog for alternative ways to soften up your pair that don't involve sacrificing your feet! breaking in your Duckfeet
“I bought them to wear for when I’m dressing up, but I am finding I want to wear them with casual outfits also. The craftsmanship of the shoe is outstanding. My favorite part is the wide toe bed, finally a shoe my toes are free in.” -Cheryl W.
- The Mols comes in 9 rich colors: Bio, Brown, Blue, Cocoa, Granate, Green, Jeans, Slate, and Turquoise-Green. Take a better look at those colors here