Our Warmest Style Yet
"I don't even know where to begin talking about this boot! It is literally everything I wanted in a boot: Warmth, Style & Quality!" -Sandi B
- Duckfeet Silkeborg are pull-on 100% premium European sheep wool lined boots made from vegetable-tanned pebbled leather, with crepe rubber soles. The leather is soft and flexible right out of the box.
- The wool lining covers the entire interior all the way to the toe, and the heel is capped with leather.
- With more coverage than any of our other boots, the Silkeborg is our warmest style.
- Both the leather and wool are natural, breathable materials.
- Water resistant and hold up well in snowy and rainy weather; the crepe rubber is supportive and hardwearing, and the leather needs no breaking in.
- Natural crepe sole can be replaced when worn, extending the life of the boot for years of warm and comfortable wear.
"Oh, these are dreamy. From the moment I put them on, I felt like I'd worn them for years. Comfortable and beautiful! The workmanship is outstanding. These are going to last a long, long time." -Ruth P.
- Made with buttery soft pebbled leather, they’re ready to wear right out of the box.
- The fitted style hugs the calf for cozy warmth.
- Can be worn with or without lace detail.
- These unisex leather boots are great for narrow or wide feet.
"Great tall boots. My husband wears them all day up here in the northeast US. Very comfortable and warm." -Ann
Sizing & Fit Notes
- We stock the Silkeborg in Euro sizes 36 - 46.
- The fit of the Silkeborg runs slightly smaller than other Duckfeet shoes due to the wool lining. You may need to size up from your typically Duckfeet size in our unlined models. Please see our Fit Guide here.
- If you are measuring your foot and the measurement matches the maximum length of a size, choose the next size up.
- It's important to ensure your big toe is no more than lightly touching the end of your shoes when standing or walking. You can always start wearing the Silkeborg without socks if you notice a more snug fit. After a few days of wear, increase sock thickness to help the leather relax and give more room to your feet.
- The toe box of the Silkeborg has ample room to allow toes to spread naturally and the boot progressively narrows towards the heel to keep feet secure.
- The Silkeborg comes in Black, Cream, Nut, Granate, Stone, and Chocolate. Take a better look at those colors here.