Desert Boot for Decades
“My feet LOVE these boots. I love the color, I love the style, I love the comfort....did I say I LOVE these boots?” - Sharyl K.
- Timeless style, a desert boot with two lace holes.
- Handcrafted to last decades.
- Roomy fit around the foot, accommodates a wide fit or high instep well.
- Quality leather softens and patinas beautifully over time. (Check out our Before & After break-in photos.)
- All Duckfeet leathers are water resistant and hold up well in wet weather. Treating regularly with our leather care kit keep them happy and healthy during wetter months.
“"This is my 2nd pair of Ducks. I love them for the stand apart style with a touch of funk.”- Michael M.
- A higher rise than our shoes, but lower than our other lace-ups, this boot is the perfect in-between style.
- Handcrafted with water-resistant, eco-friendly Terracare® leather.
- Like all Duckfeet, the Sjælland is designed for all genders.
- Neutral foot bed accommodates orthotics and inserts.
- Roomy toe box lets your toes splay naturally.
“I have worn the boots almost every day since receiving them and am in love 100%. I cannot say enough good about them. The quality of workmanship is fantastic. Every stitch, every touch of the boots was obviously done with care. ” - Arya
Sizing & Fit Notes
- We stock the Sjælland in European sizes 35 - 48. (Need something bigger? Just let us know!)
- Want extra insulation for winter? Add a wool insole!
- To learn about the break-in process, check out our blog for alternative ways to soften up your pair that don't involve sacrificing your feet! breaking in your Duckfeet
“I have 3 pair and alternate the shoes during the week. ” -Mary
- The Sjælland comes in 8 rich colors: Bio, Blue, Brown, Cocoa, Granate, Green, Jeans, and Slate. Take a better look at those colors here