The Duckfeet Derby
“I love love love these shoes. I cannot even guess how many complements I have had on these shoes - from my podiatrist to my custom orthotics maker to people in restaurants, airports, and waiting rooms. I wear them literally daily.” - Susan F.
- Classic derby style with two lace holes.
- Timeless look, handcrafted to last decades.
- Quality leather softens and patinas beautifully over time. (Check out our Before & After break-in photos.)
- All Duckfeet leathers are water resistant and hold up well in wet weather. Treating regularly with our leather care kit keep them happy and healthy during wetter months.
“They are amazingly comfortable once broken in and I think they're quite stylish while being a big quirky and different than anyone I know wears.”- Tim V.
- Handcrafted with water-resistant, eco-friendly Terracare® leather.
- Like all Duckfeet, the Jylland is designed for all genders.
- Neutral foot bed accommodates orthotics and inserts.
- Roomy toe box lets your toes splay naturally.
“Absolutely in love, put them on and away I went!” - Linda B.
Sizing & Fit Notes
- We stock the Jylland in European sizes 35 - 48. (Need something bigger? Just let us know!)
- Want extra insulation for winter? Add a wool insole!
- To learn about the break-in process, check out our blog for alternative ways to soften up your pair that don't involve sacrificing your feet! breaking in your Duckfeet
“Love my Faborg boots so much that I had to have these [Jyllands]…Love them just as much…Hands down my favorite brand in my closet.” -Amy
- The Jylland comes in 5 rich colors: Brown, Cocoa, Granate, Jeans, and Slate. Take a better look at those colors here