our signature t-back
“These were my first pair of Duckfeet (I now own three), and love them so much. My favorite versatile spring/summer shoe.” -Ellie D.
- Buckle up T-back for year round wear.
- Designed for everyday casual wear or dressier outfits.
- The T-back design offers a secure yet flexible fit for a higher instep.
- Constructed with a deeper footbed and a buckle that sits closely to the ankle, the Lolland has a comfortable and secure fit.
- Quality leather softens and patinas beautifully over time. (Check out our Before & After break-in photos.)
- All Duckfeet leathers are water resistant and hold up well in wet weather. Treating regularly with our leather care kit keep them happy and healthy during wetter months.
“There aren’t many experiences I haven’t thrown at this shoe- beach, biking, hiking, whatever...seems to work well.”- Gabe C.
- Handcrafted with water-resistant, eco-friendly Terracare® leather.
- Perfect Mary Jane for a high instep.
- Deeper foot bed accommodates orthotics and inserts.
- Roomy toe box lets your toes splay naturally.
“My wife loves her early Xmas present!!! It fits well, and loves the leather, and the color too!👍 ” -Garry A.
Sizing & Fit Notes
- We stock the Lolland in European sizes 35 - 46.
- Once broken in, the leather is soft and malleable and molds to your unique foot-shape.
- Like all Duckfeet, the Lolland is designed for all genders.
- Want extra insulation for winter? Add a wool insole!
- To learn about the break-in process, check out our blog for alternative ways to soften up your pair that don't involve sacrificing your feet! breaking in your Duckfeet
“I will own these shoes for many, many years and like a good red wine they will improve with age worth every single penny… Definitely artsy and very hip cool. Best of all I can stand and walk around my CEMENT FLOORED artist studio and gallery all day long without any complaints due to the wide toe box and crepe sole. When I get home I don’t want to take them off.” -Jane W.
- The Lolland comes in 6 rich colors: Brown, Cocoa, Granate, Green, Jeans, and Slate. Take a better look at those colors here